You are here
Use Flypaper to create high-impact, interactive content that you can share, edit, reuse and track to save time and money without sacrificing quality. Create interactive presentations, engaging brochures, effective online training courses, powerful videos for YouTube or your Web site, cool content for your blog or social networking profile and much more.
Download and use the free 30-day full function trial version of Flypaper. The Flypaper 30-day free trial includes all the features of the Flypaper application and an online account to host and track your Flypaper Stories.
Version: Flypaper 220.127.116.11
File size: 74 MB Estimated download time on broadband connection is 2-4 minutes.
- Windows Vista or Windows XP (Service Pack 2 and above)
- Adobe Flash Player version 9 or later (included)
- Any required Windows components
Flypaper does not currently have a Macintosh version. We know it’s not the same as a native Macintosh application, but many Mac users are using Flypaper on their Macintosh with Windows using popular Parallels Desktop, Apple Boot Camp or VMware Fusion virtual machine software.
Flypaper will not install on 64-bit editions of Windows operating systems.
Follow these steps to install Flypaper:
Click the Download Flypaper button above
A popup window opens and asks you if you want to run or save a filed called flypaper_setup.exe. Based on your operating system and browser, select one of the following options:
- Windows XP with Internet Explorer: Click Run
- Windows XP with Firefox: Click Save File - When the download is complete, click Open.
- Windows Vista with Internet Explorer: Click Run. If you are logged in as administrator, click Continue. If you are not logged in as administrator, you must enter the administrator password.
- Windows Vista with Firefox: Click Save File to download the file flypaper_setup.exe to your computer. Locate the file flypaper_setup.exe and double click it. If you are logged in as administrator, click Continue. If you are not logged in as administrator, you must enter the administrator password.
Follow the Setup Wizard
The Flypaper setup Wizard appears and guides you through the rest of the installation.
Once the installation is complete, you can open Flypaper at any time by clicking the Flypaper icon on your desktop.